Monday, May 23, 2016

Cloud Frosting

This is my go to frosting.  I am not a huge fan of loads of butter in my frosting so this fits me perfectly.  I love cream cheese and this frosting is smooth and not too overbearing.  Because of that it goes with pretty much everything!!  The base is awesome and I love mixing it up by adding coconut extract, chocolate, or any fruit.  The possibilities are endless people!  I especially love this frosting with homemade devil's food oreos. They are so quick, easy and irresistible. 

Photo credit and original cloud recipe by your cup of cake


Cloud Frosting

Ingredients:
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
1 pint heavy whipping cream


Add vanilla and heavy whipping cream and beat until stiff peaks form. Then beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. 


Homemade Oreo Cookies:

Ingredients:1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix all ingredients together and then place on cookie sheet.  Bake for 7-9 minutes.  Let cool completely and then add delicious cloud frosting between two cookies.  mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment